- Can you show me how you use your inhaler?
- What problems do you have to remembering to take your medications?
- Any environmental change, night time awakening, rescue inhaler,
- Frequency of sx during a given week?
- Frequency of nighttime awakenings in the last month?
- Differentiate between controller and rescue medication?
- Frequency of use of albuterol? Refills for budesonide?
- Changes in activity?
- Any emergency room, urgent care, or hospitalizations since we last saw him in clinic? What for?
- For parents who are concerned about child’s growth – As long as you use a proper technique, very small amount of the drugs will get into system orally and to GI tract. So it’s very unlikely that it will cause growth suppression.